Bulletproof Your Workplace Against Potential Violations
Inspection-based services for:
– General industry
– Municipal government
- Learn how to identify deficiencies and potential hazards
- Program culminates with a customized risk avoidance plan.
- As a result, you can expect lowered Workers’ Comp premiums, better OSHA compliance, increased employee morale, and improved productivity.
All of these add up to a better bottom line for your business!
- Worksite observations.
Assessment of specific hazards including personal protective equipment.
- Conducting a mock-OSHA inspection.
- “Gap Analysis,” which identifies the regulatory and best industry safety & health practices that apply to your business.
- These are compared to your current program to identify performance gaps.
- These gaps are then ranked based on risk potential and prioritized into a written action plan.
Contact Safety Resources Associates right now to bulletproof your workplace against safety & health hazards.
Here's Why You Should Contest OSHA Violations:
- – Prove that Abatement Is Technically or Financially Infeasible
- – Find that Citation is Flawed or Excessive Initial Fines Have Been Proposed
- – Citation is beyond Industry ‘Best Practices’ and causes competitive disadvantage
- – Teach You How To Invest In Employee Safety & Health to Improve Your Company Reputation?
- – Develop a ‘Core’ Business Activity or Complex Abatement Plan
- – Reduce Risk of Costly Future OSHA ‘Repeat’ or ‘Failure-To-Abate’ Citations
- – Control Insurance Costs, Coverage Limits & Future Civil Litigation
- – Avoid Disqualification of Future Contract Bids, Pre-Qualification, or F.A.R.
- – Reduce Criminal Referrals with Willful Violations Involving a Fatality
employee safety & health Training
- Take control over your business insurance costs & coverage limits
- Have a bulletproof plan to avoid future OSHA violations or civil litigation, and reduce fines
- Avoid disqualification of future contract bids
- …and much more!
- Contact us NOW to find out how you can put Safety Resource Associates on your team – without putting us on your payroll! We are your Risk Management guys!