Expert Witness Service
Are you facing potential litigation involving risk, safety and health?
Safety Resource Associates will arrange and participate in a confidential, no-cost, exploratory phone conference on your behalf with legal experts. They will review your situation and legal concerns — and to develop an appropriate response to protect your corporate and personal safety and health legal exposures.
Safety Resource Associates has provided expert witness technical support to attorneys, including cases with serious personal injury and fatalities, in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, since 2006.
Cases have involved complex preparation for litigation which involve appeal of OSHA safety and health citations, including alleged chemical exposure [industrial hygiene], fall protection [safety] , and tort litigation filed by the deceased’s estate.
Many of these assignments have been to provide technical support to Conn Maciel Carey — a leading Washington D.C.-based boutique law partnership which focuses on OSHA compliance and related litigation.
Since 2010, CMC has expanded to preeminent national status with offices in multiple U.S States including Illinois, California, and Georgia.
SRA’s primary contacts at CMC are Eric Conn, Founding OSHA Practice Partner, and Katherine McMahon, Partner. Both specialize in OSHA citation defense and related litigation.
Give Ed Boulanger, Managing Partner, a call today at (804) 310-6396 for a no-cost consultation.
Why Do I Need An Expert Witness?
In order to provide juries with a basis to make informed decisions, expert witnesses are necessary. The expert witness team of Safety Resource Associates provides effective testimony related to all aspects of occupational safety, industrial hygiene, risk management, and OSHA requirements.
- Our expert witnesses are fully prepared to explain what went wrong or what was missing in the work environment that would have kept employees safe.
- These credentialed experts are recognized as top-level in their fields by their peers. They exhibit trustworthiness in presenting facts that they find to be the truth, and are unwilling to ignore facts that are unfavorable to the side that hired them.
- Their professionalism through their occupational and educational credentials is bolstered by experience in public speaking or teaching; they are highly effective communicators.
- Our expert witnesses exhibit confidence, consistency, attention to detail, trustworthiness, and experience. They possess not only the qualities of a professional, but also the ability to think on their feet when presented with hypothetical questions.
- They provide detailed reports supporting their opinions. They are consistent from case to case with testimony supported by facts based on rigorous research methods. They possess the ability to summarize complex scientific, medical, or specialized facts in a concise way for the jury to understand.
To discuss your expert witness needs, please call Ed Boulanger at (804) 310-6396, or email Safety Resource Associates, LLC, today. To review our expert team, visit our website staff page here.