- We’re here to help you take control of business insurance costs & coverage limits, and help reduce premiums
- Will create a bulletproof plan to avoid future OSHA violations or civil litigation, and reduce fines
- Avoid disqualification of future contract bids
- Workplace accident expert witness services available
Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)Safety Resource Associates provides Site and Work Zone Auditors and Risk Assessment professionals who will develop a safety & health program customized for your needs. SRA also trains your employees with top experts in the fields of Construction Safety & Health including:
- OSHA-10/30 Instruction
- EM-385-1 Instruction
- First Aid Instruction
- Fall Protection
- Basic Electrical
- Hit-By Hazards
- Caught-Between Hazards
- Work Zone Safety
- Cranes & Rigging
- Company Driver Safety Training
- Health Care and Hospital Facility Safety Training
- Construction Site Safety Training
- Confined Entry Training
- Design & Implement Company Safety & Health Plans
- Company Safety & Health Manuals
- Company Emergency Preparedness Plans
Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
Safety Resource Associates is also staffed with field-level Industrial Hygienists to assist with sampling under the direction of a Certified Industrial Hygienist.
Areas of expertise include:
- Respirator Use
- Potential Exposure to Toxins
- Personal Protective Equipment
Certified Occupational Therapist (CSP)Safety Resource Associates has experts who will develop customized programs to bring your business compliant with OSHA & Worker’s Compensation requirements. These include:
- Workplace Accommodation
- Return-To-Work Case Management
Expert Witness Services for Workplace Accidents
Our expert witnesses are fully prepared to explain what went wrong or what was missing in the work environment that would have kept employees safe.
Safety Resource Associates is Trusted by These Great Companies:
County of Fairfax, Va.
Philip Morris USA
DuPont De Nemours
Crown Cork & Seal
C & R Carpentry
E Pendleton Construction
New Kent Masonry
SA HUB Construction
Daytner Construction Group
Cavalier Hose & Fittings
Carpentry & Paint Experts
Smart Move Movers
Daytner Construction Group
Greystone of Toano
Need to Reduce OSHA Penalities?
You should ALWAYS contest an OSHA citation! We can negotiate with OSHA on your behalf & greatly reduce expensive workplace violation fines!
Need Employee Safety & Health Training?
Certified assessments and training by our experienced team of Risk, Safety and Health Professionals. All services are also available in Spanish.
Need A Workplace Safety & Health Plan?
A written plan forms the basis of effective Safety & Health training. We develop and produce your Workplace Plan AND Employee Manuals.
Industrial Accident Expert Witness Services
Is your business facing potential litigation involving risk, safety and health? Our respected, credentialed expert witnesses are prepared to testify on your behalf!