RISK, SAFETY & HEALTH CONSULTING SERVICES
Manage OSHA requirements.
Protect your employees on the jobsite.
Improve your bottom line.
For immediate help, call (804) 310-6396.
All services are also available in Spanish. Todos Los Servicios Disponsibles en Español.
Expert services provided by Safety Resource Associates are conducted by our experienced team of risk, safety and health professionals and certified instructors:
– OSHA Citation Fine Reduction Negotiations
– Company Safety Plan Design & Updates
– Emergency Response Plans
– OSHA 10 & 30 Safety Training
– Workplace Safety Risk Analysis
– Industrial Hygiene Assessment
– Workplace Safety Plan Development
– Employee Safety & Health Manuals
– Company Driver Safety Training
– Industrial Accident Expert Witness
- OSHA Certified Professional Instructors
- OSHA-10 day and 30 Day Training
- On Your Site or Off-Premises
- Competent Person Training
- Company Vehicle Driver Safety Training
- Reduce Vehicle Accidents
- Control Public Liability
- Improve Logistics Efficiency
Company Safety Risk Assessment & Audits
- Discover and Reduce Company Liabilities
- Gap & Opportunity Analysis Service
- Recordkeeping & Reporting
- Hazard Assessment Service
- Mock-OSHA Audits
- Site & Facility Audits
Customized OSHA -Compliant Company Safety, Health & Emergency Response Plans
- Construction, Municipal, Agricultural & Industrial Safety & Health Program Development & Implementation
- Company Safety manuals created in English, Spanish or Portuguese
- Emergency Response Plan Development
OSHA Industrial Hygiene Training
- Silica Exposure Assessment and Safe Work Practices
- Respiratory Protection Assessment and Programs
- Noise Assessment and Programs
- Hazard Communications Training
- Toxic Material Exposure Hazard Assessments
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
Workplace Accident Expert Witness ServiceExpertise for testimony from our credentialed professionals, including:
- Industrial Accidents
- Unsafe Work Environments
- Safety Code Violations
- Complete, Detailed Reports
OSHA’s maximum penalties for serious and other-than-serious violations will increase in 2023 from $14,502 per violation to $15,625 per violation.
The maximum penalty for willful or repeated violations will increase from $145,027 per violation to $156,259 per violation.
You Should ALWAYS Contest OSHA Violations! Contact us to find out WHY.