Susan Wilcox, CIH, CSP
CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST, CERTIFIED SAFETY PROFESSIONAL
Susan Wilcox, CIH, CSP, is an occupational safety and health professional with more than 30 years of experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Virginia Commonwealth University with a minor in Chemistry.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Safety Professional
- experience in a variety of sectors including consulting, laboratory management, as well as industrial and chemical manufacturing, and academia.
- Served on the local board of both the ASSP and AIHA sections throughout her career.
- Serves as adjunct Professor at Virginia Commonwealth University, teaching Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene.
- EHS Metrics / Data Collection & Analysis
- Radiation Safety /
- Toxicology Testing / Process Safety
- EHS Field Work / Data Management Systems
- Regulatory Compliance / OSHA
- Manufacturing Incident Investigation
- Auditing & Reporting Risk Assessment/Risk Management